WiGMedia Institute is a leading training institute offering Certificates and Diplomas on various courses.
List of Courses
- Introduction to Media – WMI (2units)
- Social Media Management – WMI 102 (2units)
- Production Processes – WMI 103 (3units)
- Broadcasting Techniques – WMI 103 (3units)
- Script Writing – WMI 105 (3units)
- Public Speaking – WMI 106 (3units)
- Kingdom Broadcasting – WMI 107 (2units)
- Outside Broadcasting Production – WMI 107 (2units)
- Audio Visual Production – WMI 107 (2units)
- Station Management – WMI 210 (2units)
- Mediapreneurship – WMI 210 (2units)
- Post-Production Processes _ WMI 212 (2units)
- Online Radio Technology – WMI 213 (2units)
- Advanced Social Media Management – WMI 214
- Project Work – WMI 200 WMI 200
Other Courses Includes;
The Audio Production Course here provides Introduction to producing and editing commercials and public service announcements. You will learn how to write and produce pieces on analog and digital recording equipment.
Creative Writing Skills
The creative writing skill is a practical course and will run principally in a workshop format. It will deal with the nature of Creativity and creative writing as was as exploring ways that leads to generation of ideas, development of story lines, and so on.
You will study to history and principles of advertising as they relate to broadcasting. You will learn advertising strategies and discover job opportunities in the advertising field. You will also have the opportunity to work in groups to produce print, television, radio and web advertisement.
Online & Digital Marketing
Digital marketing techniques such as search engine optimization (SEO), search engine marketing (SEM), content marketing,influencer marketing, content automation, campaign marketing, data-driven marketing and e-commerce marketing, social media marketing, social media optimization, e-mail direct marketing, display advertising, e–books, and optical disks and games are becoming more common in our advancing technology. In fact, digital marketing now extends to non-Internet channels that provide digital media, such as mobile phones (SMS and MMS), callback, and on-hold mobile ring tones.
Digital & Social Media Selling
Learn how to make more sales faster and easier using social selling techniques. This course is ideal for inside or outside sales people, consultants and sales representatives of all levels, business development executives and managers, account managers, relationship managers and those leading sales teams, or anyone looking to develop their digital sales capabilities.
Some new courses will be available from time to time